Can you hear those sleigh bells ring?
Krysta’s Favorite Things
I miss Oprah. And I know I'm not the only one. So, in the spirit of the Holiday season, I am hosting my own mini version of the "favorite things" giveaway and giving my readers a chance to win four different prizes! Here's how it works:
Prizes are broken up into four different categories. The lucky winner will get to pick ONE prize from each category. All you need to do is :
1) Follow or be a follower of my blog
2) leave me a comment telling me which items from each category you would like if you win. Choose wisely because this is what I will use to determine what to send you. One comment per person, please.
* If you blog about this giveaway or mention it on facebook or twitter, leave me an additional comment telling me so and I will enter you again for each.
I will pick the winner on Wednesday, November 23rd, hopefully using the random computer generated thingy if I can ever figure it out. Otherwise it will be done the old fashioned way-names in a hat. I'm sorry you have to click on a link to see some of these items but Sur La Table does not allow me to upload their pictures. Boo!
Oprah usually aired her Favorite Things show around Nov. 20th, so I'm a bit early, but I'm sure you don't mind.
*I can only ship to USA, so please only enter if you have a valid US address.
I am SO excited for this! Good luck everyone!
1) Pepperberry Wreath and Garland- Handmade with fresh salal, cedar spiral eucalyptus, pepperberries, cinnamon sticks, pine cones and a festive red ribbon.
2) Breville Electric Milk Frother- Perfect for Hot Chocolate- This machine quickly and precisely heats up to 25 oz. of milk to your ideal temperature, and froths it into perfect microbubbles with a uniformly silken texture. If you like it extra hot or on the cooler side, select your preference using the temperature control. Put this compact appliance to work making rich hot chocolate, steaming milk for lattes or creating airy foam for cappuccinos. Two removable frothing discs are included-one for lattes, the other for cappuccinos
3)European Cheese Hamper-Includes:-Robolio Rustica- A washed rind cow’s milk cheese that’s nutty and aromatic with a soft, supple interior 14 oz. -Scharfe Maxx- An artisian Swiss cheese from master cheesemakers Kaserei Studer that combines rich nutty flavors with delicate hints of mushroom. 8 oz. -Chaource- A bloomy –rinfdcow’s milk cheese with rich, buttery flavor and hints of toasted nuts. 8.8 oz. -Carbonocio- A creamy Italian cow’s, goat’s and sheep’s milk cheese by Caseificio dell’Alta Langa prized for it’s velvety texture and buttery flavor. 5 oz. -Thin crackers from Sardinia and Panpepato- A chewy dried-fruit and nut cake from Siena. All packaged in a beautiful wicker basket hamper.
2) Cuisinart Smart Power Compact Blender- A slim powerhouse that does it all. Four to-go cups. Great for individual smoothies or salad dressings, baby food and more. Pick your color: Plum, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Parsley or Lemon.
3) Winter Forrest Hand Soap, Lotion and Dish Soap Set- Williams Sonoma’s Essential Oils collection is biodegradabale earth-friendly formulations that contain no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA, and are made in the USA without nimal testing. Gift sets come in a stainless stell wire caddy. Winter Forrest scent.
4) Chocolate-Chocolate Croissants- This offering from Jean-Yves Charon is a chocolate lover’s dream. To create the decadent flavor, he adds rich European cocoa powder to his traditional buttery puff pastry dough and a filling of the finest Belgian chocolate. To enjoy them fresh from the oven, simply let the frozen croissants rise overnight then bake. The delicate flaky pastries emerge with richly browned chocolate colored exteriors and velvety melted-chocolate interiors. Set of 15. Perfect for all that family you have coming to town.
5) 12 Piece All Purpose Glass Wine Set-
1)Vintage Style Rose Wine Stopper- Cabbage Rose Knobs resemble old iron ornamentation. Handmade in the USA. Approx. 2" diam., 3" h. Pick your color: red, green or gold.
2) The Barefoot Contessa-Family Style Cookbook- By Ina Garten. The cookbook that taught me to cook. Beautiful photo’s of every recipe such as: Parmesan Chicken, Penne with Five Cheeses, Roasted Vegetable Soup, Provencal Stuffed Tomatoes, Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins, Summer Pudding with Rum Whipped Cream, and many, many more. Her recipes turn out perfectly every single time.
3) Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Blende
This ultra versatile kitchen helper blends and chops in bowls, pots and more with simple one touch continuous or pulse control. Pick your color.
5) Naturally Flavored Gray Salt Collection-
And last but certainly not least:
A one-year subscription to any of the following magazines:
-EVERYDAY FOOD-MARTHA STEWART
-FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE